Those who walk wit me.

Conversación

Another blank space!!

Wat I listen to..

Talk to me..!


ShoutMix chat widget

SPM Result - 0__o

Posted by JV6 On Saturday, March 20, 2010 0 Critics

11th of March was the day when I got my result. The National Service camp kicked us out early just because the results is coming out. It was damn scary, even to think about the result. Well, i didn't prepare well, as I was enjoying and fooling around when others were studying. Thank GOD, i managed to do some mischief during exam. If not, I wouldn't be happy at all. As I aimed for straight a's, I only managed to grab 8 of them. B's for Chemistry and Add maths. Even though my result is not that promising, but, the called me up the stage to receive my result. That's when vice-pricipal of the school commented on my behaviour and how I could have done better. Well, this doesn't stop me me from having fun and I'll be the way I'm forever. I'm just hoping I could enrol in a good university and perhaps, get a scholarship. May GOD Bless ME and Everyone.!

0 Critics: