Those who walk wit me.

Conversación

Another blank space!!

Wat I listen to..

Talk to me..!


ShoutMix chat widget

The End of the exam for SEMESTER 0..

Posted by JV6 On Wednesday, September 15, 2010 0 Critics

I suppose the hell wuld look like a paradise when one has went thru my situation.


Lack of understanding+ procrastination + stubbornness = DISASTER!

thats wat happen for my exam. Flunked almost all of them. Light, Wave and Electron A is the worst.. Only managed to answer 5% of the whole paper. Mechanics A was bit better. Liked the subject, but can't understand wat is going on with the lecturer's head. hate his way of marking. Maths turn out to be a hard punch on my face. Managed to answer a bit nie. Chemistry was BOMB! can answer 30% of it....

With this level of performance, I'm expectin not to fail so that I don't hav to resit for the paper.

Hope so..

And i still hav assignments to pass up: English portfolio, Powerpoint, MS Access.
Not forgetting two more exams: English and Malaysian Studies...

Hoping to better for this..!

0 Critics: