Those who walk wit me.

Conversación

Another blank space!!

Wat I listen to..

Talk to me..!


ShoutMix chat widget

MOTOGP...!

Posted by JV6 On Tuesday, October 12, 2010 0 Critics


Well, my mom planned the whole thing. she asked my cuz to get the tickets. 10/10/10 was da date for the big event. I sacrificed my universities 10th anniversary bash juz to experience the thrill of watchin men riding at speed of 300km/h.


It all started on Saturday nite. I went to my cuz house for a stay over after navaratri. There's only one cuz left, as the other one went to India for the Commonwealth Games( He's a cameraman). I expected that my cuz wuld bring me out dat nite... but, he didnt. We slept off by 12 and hoped to wake up by 6am next day

As usual, things wont go according to plan. I woke up at 7.15 and cuz prolonged his sleep till 8. We got ourself ready and left the house by 10am.

After that, we headed to my cuz's friend's house in jln. Ipoh. Vijay, his name. Cool guy. We got into Vijay's myvi and headed to Sepang. On the way, we stopped at King's Confectionery to get sum food and for drinks, we went to 7Eleven.

En route to Sepang, we saw a lot of riderz attending the event wit their rides. reli luv to hav one like 'em. Not forgetin sum mat rempits wit their kap chais...lol..

Once ther, we took sum pictures on bike and by chicks.. we r fortunate enough to meet Randy de Puniet and get his autograph... After wandering outside, we went to the main stand and took our place.. My cuz managed to take sum shots.. of the racing bikes. The roar of the engines filled the whole place. The environment was awesome...

The race finished wit Valentino Rossi winning the race and Jorge Lorenzo winning the championship. had wonderful time... reli wanted to again. and reli wanted to ride my own superbike faster than 300km/h...

0 Critics: