Those who walk wit me.

Conversación

Another blank space!!

Wat I listen to..

Talk to me..!


ShoutMix chat widget

End of Foundation!

Posted by JV6 On Monday, May 23, 2011 0 Critics

It's officially over now. After grtuesome time spent on studyin at last minute and spending countless time on staring at question paper not knowin what to do. Havin 3 re-sits in my hand, hopin not to hav anymore party crashers. I juz hope this summer wuld be useful and enjoyable one. Especially, i wuld be on special diet and fitness training. Plus, mechanics classes will be conducted. and more IT jobs awaits. What worries me the most is the fact that i culdnt buy a handycam this year. Sony Handycam CX-700x. Full hd feature juz amaze me to video shoot a lot of events. Now, with a fresh idea to make a psychological triller short film, handycam had to be my first obstacle.
Now, with all other stuffs to handle, lil by lil, i had to postpone the plan.
I reli wuld luv to spend this holidays wit all ma frenz.
May GOD bless my days to come...

PS: need to revise my Supernatural series. =P

0 Critics: