Those who walk wit me.

Conversación

Another blank space!!

Wat I listen to..

Talk to me..!


ShoutMix chat widget

Out of Goodbyes ~ Maroon5

Posted by JV6 On Monday, May 23, 2011 0 Critics


Maroon 5:
Out of Goodbyes Lyrics
Songwriters
Adam Noah Levine;James Valentine;Michael Allen Madden;Jesse Royal Carmichael

You tell me actions, speak louder
But there’s something about her words that hurt


Closing up its so late and
I’m the last one, still waiting for you to unlock the door


On our way home I realize
There’s some kind of storm brewing in his eyes, only veiled by a thin disguise


And now that I’ve done my time
I, I need to move on and I need you to try
Cuz we’re out of goodbyes, we’re out of goodbyes, out of goodbyes


Never asked you to change, but sadly you don’t feel the same about me
I wonder does your man, still shudder when you touch his hand, like this man


And on our way home I realize
There is some kind of storm brewing in his eyes,
Only veiled by a thin disguise


Now that I’ve done my time, I, I need to move on
And I need you to try
Cuz we’re out of goodbyes,
we’re out of goodbyes,
we’re out of goodbyes

0 Critics: